I am no less than totally impressed with this 18V DeWalt DCD760KL drill/driver combo. It exceed my expectations & even two contractors who were helping with renovations at my home were commenting on the tools capabilities.
As with any great review there're always a few negative. Only one I can think of the bit caddy attach to the battery compartment on the tool.
If the multi bit is removed for use, the spring metal retention clip was soon found on the floor. If you are used to the direction control switch on oldrr models as I am, this tool is backward.
Right handed users need to depress the control switch toward the thumb for fwd action and depress away for reverse. Be sure to have the spare battery charged during periods of extended use.
The DCD760KL Lithium Ion battery packs quit completely when the charge expires. No warning signs or reduced performance. It just flat out stops dead. At first I thought the tool died completly but an fresh pack proved me wrong.
A bit storage compartment in the carry case would be nice but my other DeWalt DCD760KL corded drill doesn't have one so was not expecting one with this tool either.
All in all it's the best, most comfortable cordless drill/driver I've used. Amazon supersaver shipping coupled with a good price even beat out the big box stores pricing for the same tool.
No comments:
Post a Comment