Sunday, April 22, 2012

Dewalt DCD760KL Lithium Ion Battery Powered Tools ROCK

I have been sold on DeWalt DCD760KL products for years but this new lighter weight drill with lithium-Ion batteries is a major improvement in the product line. 
The chuck has an auto break so its easy to change bits. I am in my 60's but I don't care who you are, holding an DCD760KL 18 volt tool of any kind all day will wear you down. 
This new lighter weight system improves my speed and the quality of my work. I am actually smilling on the job because no matter where I use the DCD760KL drill its quick and even has a light in front to help in dark corners or at night. 
I have to say that Amazon.com had an incredible deal on this package anyone can afford. The only minor draw back is you cannot use your old charger for these batteries though they will work on the old tools. 
The Batteries charge full in 30 minutes and run the tool full out, when the battery is done it does not slow down it just stops. 
I highly recommend this DCD760KL and you will find the best price at Amazon.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment