Saturday, April 21, 2012

DeWalt-DCD760KL Cordless The Drill/Driver

Very good feel with the DeWalt DCD760KL Cordless Drill/Driver. I have the power to do all my odd jobs around the house. 
Battery charge time is short. Battery life is strong & provides the same power from start to finish. 
Like I had read in other reviews, the battery or drill gives no indication that the battery is low & stops immediately. 
Since I was prepared for this it really does not bother me because I always have the second battery charged and ready to go. 


The torque from the DCD760KL drill is what I was missing when I was putting up cabinets in the laundry room. 
The design of being small & compact with the multiple torque settings & levels of torque has been what I expected when buying this product. 
The chuck grip is very excellent about not slipping, this was one of my concerns with my last drill (introductory craftsman drill). 
Also noticed the light weight design made definitely reduced the fatigue. Definitely recommend the DeWalt DCD760KL Cordless Drill/Driver.

No comments:

Post a Comment